• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Daystate Wolverine R .22 For Sale

Classified Status
SOLD

Sleeper192

Dec 2, 2019
TN, United States
Daystate Wolverine R .22 for sale. Excellent condition. I bought it used a little over a year ago from a member, and have really enjoyed it, but want to go to sporter. No problems at all with the rifle. Holds air perfectly and shoots great. Included is one magazine, factory moderator, extended fill connector, shipped in original box, and double boxed of course. Shows very minimal signs of use. It has been well taken care of. If you like, during our deal, I can ship it back to Airguns of Arizona and you can transfer the balance of warranty which would be good till 2/1/26, for $75 plus shipping to you from there approx $125 total to you. That is what we did when I bought this beautiful air rifle.
Scope and FX no limit rings not included. $1400 PayPal F&F.

Package price for air rifle, scope and rings Aimsport Alpha 6 4.5-27 and FX no limit rings can be included for $1600 total.

IMG_4566.jpg

IMG_4565.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4569.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

Last edited: