Daystate wolverine .25 in 70flbs

Ok I've spoke to dealer here in Europe. I'm on the waiting list.This is a new option, I'm really surprised AOA hasn't made more of an effort to bring this to the public. 
Will supposedly work great with heavies. Might need a slight down tune on power but lw barrel promises good results at 940fps. Have the original version of 303 and hilite and love them both. With custom cf silencers these are backyard friendly, accurate and pack a proper punch for hunting. Keep you guys updated. If anybody else has one please share info💪

I was thinking about getting one if my Impact did not work out.

I did love the balance of the original wolverine b hilites in .22. Now with these new High Power wolverines they have upgraded the base entire gun with small adjustments of improvement all around, added a .25 cal(hence the high power/hp), and I read in the description on AoAs site that they have improved the batches of lothar walther barrels(I have no proof atm except seeing the description yourselves). They also shifted even more of the weight rearward. Plus their wood is just one of the best on the market(my favorite brown color in my opinion).

However the negatives kindve turned me off on the purchase. Some of these are just my overall opinion because people may think differently, and I lack some evidence on the regulator part.

One, was that the cocking mechanism required normal bolting motions. Which is up, pull back, forward, and down method. I much prefer a forward and backward cocking lever like Vulcan or FX's-offering. I just like the simplicity of quick lever actions?

Secondly is, I have beef against Harpers hammer system they employ, that provides efficient shot string without a use of a regulator. I looked at the fps graphs that were provided(you know what? I can't find the plot table anymore for the fps string.) and it's not the gun I'd want to shoot. Fps traditionally is different from high bar pressure, stable in medium bar pressure, and continuously slows down on low bar pressure, as should any unregulated gun. This is looks like an fps shot string that you would find in any other unregulated gun in my opinion. Regulated guns on the other hand have fps strings consistent up until it falls off the regulator where the gun shoots abysmally, roughly 30% less fps than the stable graph. My fx wildcat is an example for this. Just simply I think there is a hard and difficult comparison between unregulated and regulated guns. I feel regulated guns are better no matter how amazing the harpers sling hammer and valve system is.

Regulated guns are like lipo batteries. You use up every ounce of electricity and the battery just dies completely. No decreased performance at the end like nimh batteries. With lipos or let's say regulated guns, it's consistent power all the way through. I saw a graph somewhere on harpers slingshot system and didn't like it. It was like a rainbow I think, whereas regulated is like a straight then steep drop.

I can't find that graph I saw via google so I guess I'm just flabbering on that second point lol. Great gun. Will not disappoint :).

I heard that the .25 does not have the Harper sling shot system. I have a Wolverine 2 in .22 B type that has a huge shot count. In the past most of the .25 Daystate's (B type) were under powered. Kind of turned me away from getting a .25. If they had a Harper and had the 25 grain pellet shooting at least 880FPS I may be interested also. Maybe something has changed in the newer HP ones.

I should have added that these guns are being used for hunting. It is true that I would much prefer them to regulated but as a hunter shot consistency is not that important to me over the whole pressure range.You do have to do initial testing but having done it once you'll find it to be very accurate. For example in the case of 303 I know that I'll fill the gun only to230 bars and I have 6 shots with around 3-4 fps ES. I've shot 1inch groups like this to 75yards consistently.
Actually in case of 303 the mag needs to be re-drilled to 7.7mm unless you want to hand feed to a achieve the accuracy..but now it's consistent. Same should not apply for .25 but of course expectt having to find the right fill pressure for accuracy.

When I did some chrono work on my Daystate, the data for my B type .22 was on the money at 30 foot pounds. Which they claim. I'm curious a how accurate a .25 pellet is ripping that fast? RAW speeds up the 34 grain with good accuracy with the polygon barrel.
I see it (HP) is six inches longer. Your right not a lot of discussion on this. I'm curious about this gun also.