Daystate update files for Alpha and Delta Wolf V137

SOFTWARE UPDATE FILES FOR DAYSTATE ALPHA AND DELTA WOLF RIFLES

Daystate’s latest update files files for Alpha and Delta Wolf can be downloaded: https://daystate.com/technical-information/
(you will need the optional DTD adaptor available in the Daystate store, to load these files onto a rifle)

The latest V137 gives updates to program on both 12 ft/lbs and FAC rated rifles. more details on the technical information page linked above. :)
DTD Images.jpg
🛠️

My Alpha Wolf is as close to perfect I could want. Any real need to download this update? Old saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
I updated mine a few days ago, no issues to report. The one thing I find with each update is that my Advanced Programs need to be tweaked a little bit after each update, but in a good way. Each update seems adds a little bit of efficiency.

Reactions: GA_LeadHead
Daystate's bulletin says the Control Panel "Updates to change to new type trigger board." Does anyone know what this means?
There is a change to the design of the trigger board on the very latest rifles making the connection for assembly and disassembly easier and more positive. this required a tweak to the latest software.

Reactions: Marv
My Alpha Wolf is as close to perfect I could want. Any real need to download this update? Old saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
For the high power (USA) rifles, its more of an incremental change, so no you don’t need it. For UK spec guns its a little more noticeable, but none of the changes on V137 are performance or bug fix related. However if you haven’t updated in a while it might be a good idea. The big one for USA shooters was V135, so if you are before that, its worth doing now as you will notice a difference. I should add, that if you remember to back you rifle up before you update it, if you dont like what you get, you can alway restore your backup.

Last edited:
SOFTWARE UPDATE FILES FOR DAYSTATE ALPHA AND DELTA WOLF RIFLES

Daystate’s latest update files files for Alpha and Delta Wolf can be downloaded: https://daystate.com/technical-information/
(you will need the optional DTD adaptor available in the Daystate store, to load these files onto a rifle)

The latest V137 gives updates to program on both 12 ft/lbs and FAC rated rifles. more details on the technical information page linked above. :)View attachment 373492🛠️
you will need the optional DTD adaptor available in the Daystate store

What, precisely, is this DTD doohickey?

Is it merely a USB-A to USB-C adaptor with some embedded storage?

So any cord with these respective connectors will work?
If you are asking if you can just connect your Alpha/Delta to your computer with a USB-C cable, I don't think so. The DTD provides a COM port interface to the computer and also talks to the airgun. Would be cool if the DTD was integrated into the electronics so it was just a USB cable needed.

If you've upgraded your valve to the newer one I believe that v1.36 or higher is required for best performance. I've pretty much updated as each version becomes available and I've had no issues. With each update I've had to go into my Advanced programs and make some tweaks as they usually make the gun more efficient and I end up shooting a little faster than before the firmware update.

I never used the Factory programs, which use the chrono to self adjust, until I went to upgraded valve and v1.36. Since then the Factory settings are pretty solid now even through a power off.

You may also want to calibrate your chrono. I've found mine is off by about 10-15fps when compared to two different FX chronos.

Reactions: EDventure
If you are asking if you can just connect your Alpha/Delta to your computer with a USB-C cable, I don't think so. The DTD provides a COM port interface to the computer and also talks to the airgun. Would be cool if the DTD was integrated into the electronics so it was just a USB cable needed.

If you've upgraded your valve to the newer one I believe that v1.36 or higher is required for best performance. I've pretty much updated as each version becomes available and I've had no issues. With each update I've had to go into my Advanced programs and make some tweaks as they usually make the gun more efficient and I end up shooting a little faster than before the firmware update.

I never used the Factory programs, which use the chrono to self adjust, until I went to upgraded valve and v1.36. Since then the Factory settings are pretty solid now even through a power off.

You may also want to calibrate your chrono. I've found mine is off by about 10-15fps when compared to two different FX chronos.
The DTD provides a COM port interface to the computer and also talks to the airgun. Would be cool if the DTD was integrated into the electronics so it was just a USB cable needed.
Just out of curiosity: how did you discern that the communication interface is provided by the DTD adapter vs. embedded in the AW/DW?

Does the DTD demonstrate a communication link with the computer before any connection to the AW/DW is made?

100 quids for a cable. Round it up marketing. By the time it gets here it will be $200. I know... I know... You are right! I can pick a cheaper hobby if I don't like it. Done ranting. Sorry!!!

Great info here! Thank you!!!

Question: Is there a way to see what software version the rifle is on without the cable? I just got my DW. AOA said they would update to the latest. I am sure they did. It would be nice to confirm.