• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Saxon

I'd basically written off Daystate thanks to their grotesque Pulsar and Renagage rifles. Ugliest things I've ever seen. Ever.. It's like Ferrari building a car that looks like a 1981 Buick. (which, in 1981 seemed futuristic, but was just plain disgusting) 

I hope whom ever was in charge of the Saxon's esthetic design is justly rewarded, because that rifle is beautiful!!! 

"Brian.in.MI"I'd basically written off Daystate thanks to their grotesque Pulsar and Renagage rifles. Ugliest things I've ever seen. Ever.. It's like Ferrari building a car that looks like a 1981 Buick. (which, in 1981 seemed futuristic, but was just plain disgusting) 

I hope whom ever was in charge of the Saxon's esthetic design is justly rewarded, because that rifle is beautiful!!!
i'm with you on those daystate rifles. they're hard to take serious, particularly the pulsar. the saxon however, is a sharp looking rifle.

"viprklr"So I got a call back from Jim at Precision Airguns this morning & needless to say, I have a Saxon on its way home to me. Thumbs up to these folks.
Can't wait to do some plinking with this awesome air rifle.
Congrats. You are going to love it. I've only had mine out to about 25 yards. I love the trigger and as you might expect it shoots lights out at that distance. I'm having a bit of an air supply crisis, but once I get that straightened out, I'll stretch it out a bit more.

716867a162b6e0a9486eea0b2ca47e97.jpg
d4da28d3e5cdb6a16a052ab03f8a5da5.jpg
The Saxon showed up yesterday. Can't wait to get a scope on it & do some plinking.
bcdb1ecdf263b0d2181e331d1db8e9c8.jpg