• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Revere Mags

For CARM, the owner is Darko -- He's a member here. Incredible service with rapid response and fast shipping from Croatia. I have a CARM in .177 for my Daystate Renegade. I don't think you will be disappointed -- for the price you may want to order two and save on shipping. I would purchase CARM again without hesitation.

The pictures make the magazines appear "gritty" for lack of a better word. Mine were quite smooth and hearty.

Reactions: Centercut
I am using CARM mags and SSL in my Huntsman .22. They are his latest - slightly higher cost version “Carbon Competition Series”. They work great. They don’t fold open like the $100 Daystate mag, but they are still very easy to load. I received mine quickly- I located in the US. The stamps on the envelope from Croatia were interesting, lol.

Reactions: Centercut
I bought 6 CARM mags for my revere. I never use the factory one anymore. My scope clears the carm mags but not the factory one. I only shoot 4 mags per fill, but because of the overseas order and shipping and all that, I thought to grab a couple spares just in case. Thousands of shots later and They all still work like new.

The CARM mags also don't rattle like the factory ones. I like them _better_.

I am using CARM mags and SSL in my Huntsman .22. They are his latest - slightly higher cost version “Carbon Competition Series”. They work great. They don’t fold open like the $100 Daystate mag, but they are still very easy to load. I received mine quickly- I located in the US. The stamps on the envelope from Croatia were interesting, lol.
Do they sit higher vs the original DS mag? Looking to get a few.. Thx!

Do they sit higher vs the original DS mag? Looking to get a few.. Thx!
They are the same height as the original Daystate Mag - I measured them.

The CARM single shot loader is great - if you want to do away with mags and mount a scope lower.

Even better with the SSL is that you can specify which side of the rifle that you want to load from - left or right. When shooting from the bench, loading from the left with the SSL is great - keeps my right hand just for the trigger and cocking the bolt.

If you have a Revere, then its easy to switch the cocking lever to the left side - then you can have left hand load the SSL and handle cocking - keeping you right hand on the trigger when shooting from the bench.

They are the same height as the original Daystate Mag - I measured them.

The CARM single shot loader is great - if you want to do away with mags and mount a scope lower.

Even better with the SSL is that you can specify which side of the rifle that you want to load from - left or right. When shooting from the bench, loading from the left with the SSL is great - keeps my right hand just for the trigger and cocking the bolt.

If you have a Revere, then its easy to switch the cocking lever to the left side - then you can have left hand load the SSL and handle cocking - keeping you right hand on the trigger when shooting from the bench.
Many thanks! Ordered 4 carbon mags and SSL for my Revere 👍🏼