DAYSTATE REPORT

hi aa member

that's an interesting question. Ill dig it out for you tomorrow and post on here.

Hi Allan

Wireless charging, really? it needs at least a 12 volt 5000mh system, so it wouldn't be a phone charger that for sure. Bluetooth is more interesting, as everything is better with Bluetooth. Its all about space, as the drive at the moment is for more power for you crazy power mad bunch, but I;m sure it will be looked at sometime...

Tony

Daystate UK

@DaystateUK, yes, wireless, so you don't have to break a weather seal, and tug on fragile wires to charge the gun. Quick Charge 3 does 12v at 1.5A (18W). I am by no means an expert on batteries but isn't that just 5000 mAh / 1500 mA = 3.3 h? I was not able to find any specs on the current charger, so I don't know how that compares, but I can tell you that wireless charging is super convenient.

Unless there is some huge differences that I am not aware of, it seems to me that if you put a Pulsar into a full size stock configuration and add a bottle to increase the shot count, you'd have a Red Wolf..

that is it. the bull pup version came first as it was a more complicated design, which was then adapted into a full length rifle. of course its never that simple, there are changes to the electronic housing and the way the switches work, trigger unit is completely different and the programming, silencer design, cocking linkage, breech design all different and it uses a bottle instead of a tube so all the filling assembly parts are different and in a different place. Oh, and of course the stock.

Otherwise they are identical.

Tony

Daystate UK

Reactions: Macros
I'd like a Pulsar but the magazine on my Renegade, that I bought in March, is only accurate for the first 5 shots and then it's all over the place. Single loading it's like a laser as long as I keep feeding it. I tried a new magazine and it's exactly the same as the first one. Obviously the Pulsar uses the same magazine, so that concerns me.

1534530892_10037015615b77154ca3c553.79180980_8FF579BE-4F3A-4F5D-9212-C095926ACD96.png

My latest numbers playing with RW programming, 25gr .22.... still stabile