• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Repair

My Daystate Regal is leaking air, maybe 100 psi a day.

Where do I send it for repair?

;

Personally I'd put a couple drops of dish detergent in a bowl and fill with water. Then dribble some of that on the fill nipple. If bubbles start forming then that's where your leak is. Degas, remove nipple and clean/replace oring. Reassemble, air it up and you might have fixed your own problem.

Reactions: orangeokie
EDIT: Previous post came in while I was typing! What he said.

Have you attempted to find the leak? I got out the soapy water before sending mine back and found the leak was where the foster fitting was screwed in. A little tightening and leak fixed (I plan to get some new dowty washers for it eventually). I'd at least do the easy part: soap the foster fitting, the air gauge and the area where the air tube joins the receiver. There is also the old balloon over the muzzle trick with the bolt closed/sealed. Some put the muzzle slightly underwater to look for bubbles. I'm betting on the foster.

My Daystate Regal is leaking air, maybe 100 psi a day.

Where do I send it for repair?

;

Personally I'd put a couple drops of dish detergent in a bowl and fill with water. Then dribble some of that on the fill nipple. If bubbles start forming then that's where your leak is. Degas, remove nipple and clean/replace oring. Reassemble, air it up and you might have fixed your own problem.

EYE dropper or paint brush ☝️ also around gauges and obvious areas