• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Renegade reg question

"steppenwulf"i have a 177 on the way. has anyone installed a reg in this gun, and who did you get it from? i emailed Altaros but they were not sure without measurments. appreciate any assistance.
Over the weekend Daystate announced a new Renegade HR which includes a Huma regulator installed from the factory. It might be possible to cancel your order and grab the new model?

Ofherwise you could contact Huma and see if they can give you details.

Why? I have 2 Renegades and the thought has never crossed my mind. The Harper slingshot gives me awesome shot count and consistent too. Why add another piece that can break to your gun when not needed? I shoot every weekend between 200-750 rounds through .22 Renegade and a .25 Renegade HP. I shoot from 50 - 140 yards. Never seen the need for a regulator.

"Hookster"Why? I have 2 Renegades and the thought has never crossed my mind. The Harper slingshot gives me awesome shot count and consistent too. Why add another piece that can break to your gun when not needed? I shoot every weekend between 200-750 rounds through .22 Renegade and a .25 Renegade HP. I shoot from 50 - 140 yards. Never seen the need for a regulator.
I have a .25 HP and I get about 15 shots at 20 yds. Before the POI starts to drop. What fill pressure are you using? and what velocity are you getting with what pellet. Therefore I am using an external reg. Set at 190 bar. for target shooting.
Thanks