DAYSTATE RELEASE NEW LIMITED EDITION REDWOLF HERITAGE April 2nd!

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. Yes unfortunately these things are not cheap to do, but we have added aa much value as possible witb a special silencer and hard case inclued. AOfA have just produced a cool short promotional video made from footage filmed in Sherwood Forest, so if you have ever wondered what Robin Hoods greenwood looks like in March, view it here!

https://youtu.be/NoXKRb70Dpo

Tony 

Wall hanger! Might be an investment though, or for a Daystate collection. Usually in 5-7yrs down the road no one will pay what you paid for it?

It is pretty...

definitely no investment! There were other VERY nice collectible guns in classified and don’t think they sold quickly nor for a lot more money then normal used one. People who do buy these aren’t concerned though, life is short so live happily and enjoy while you can(responsibly of course). 

Reactions: Heyucombs
I am about to buy one of these beautiful Red Wolf Heritage in .22 and will appreciate feedback from owners and Daystate UK about the gun.

I read somewhere on the internet, could not find it again, that there were some issues with a couple of these guns something about a micro crack on the block?

The polygon barrel needs to be frequently cleaned after every 50 shots?

I would highly appreciate any feedback before I spend a small fortune on what is the sexiest super model of air guns available.

I am about to buy one of these beautiful Red Wolf Heritage in .22 and will appreciate feedback from owners and Daystate UK about the gun.

I read somewhere on the internet, could not find it again, that there were some issues with a couple of these guns something about a micro crack on the block?

I would highly appreciate any feedback before I spend a small fortune on what is the sexiest super model of air guns available.
I doubt it’s value is much more than any other used red wolf… what’s the price?

Not much response received so I take it the Daystate Red Wolf Heritage Limited Edition is the supermodel of air guns but it has a bad case of STD. All looks and no performance to back it up.

100 up to 80fpe models (What calibre?)
150 up to 45fpe models (What calibre?)

Strange that I see the .22 (5.5mm) being advertised as up to 54fpe, was someone dyslexic cause Daystate’s post lists it as 45fpe?

I'm not sure why it would have no performance to back it up?
They are quite accurate and can reach near 60 ft lb in 22 w the 33.4s. Slugs are iffy except the NSA/Howler 20.2s which shoot well but have little to no ballistic advantage over the 25.4 MRD. The only one I've seen/held was a Wolf Pack members out of NM... It is truly beautiful imho and I don't get the negative comments about that but everyone has their opinion. His did have a mark on the shroud from new and DS replaced it. His shoots quite competitively and he does well with it. Anything that you see about Red Wolfs applies except these really are the top in appearance to me.
I've written a lot about Red Wolfs over the last few years if you want more info... It's there. They are a great rifle system and with good barrels (which they mostly are), shoot incredibly well... very difficult to beat. The effortless cocking, light trigger, and smooth, efficient firing cycle are huge positives...
I think the main emotion I pick up in these posts is one of questioning the value... very expensive for just a different finish... but as Tony Belos has mentioned, it's expensive to do that particular one and it IS classy.
I would offer congratulations to be able to acquire one... 😃👊
Bob