daystate regal in .22 need help

Can anyone verify that the hammer spring on the Revere is externally adjustable?
I ask because the Huntsman Regal does not have that feature.
And my understanding is that the Regal (Huntsman too?) leaves the factory with the proper hammer spring, transfer port, etcetera.
There should be no need for further tuning to get a good bell curve, (as opposed to the cliff the OP is experiencing)

Last edited:
I have a confession to make my compressor only fills to 3000 lbs, ( old military compressor ) so I shoot from there. This morning I hand pumped it to 230 bar. which is the recommended fill, still does the same thing, so I adjusted the hammer spring down to shoot at 750 fps, But it still does the same thing. I would be better off with a standard hammer and just shoot it at the top of the bell curve. Maybe I will just sell it and not worry about it anymore.

I have a confession to make my compressor only fills to 3000 lbs, ( old military compressor ) so I shoot from there. This morning I hand pumped it to 230 bar. which is the recommended fill, still does the same thing, so I adjusted the hammer spring down to shoot at 750 fps, But it still does the same thing. I would be better off with a standard hammer and just shoot it at the top of the bell curve. Maybe I will just sell it and not worry about it anymore.
I guess I will go back and shoot my Daystate Harrier and Logan Solo, They work just fine and I dont have any trouble with them.

@Frank d
Now that you have conformed there is a hammer spring adjuster;
May I suggest rather than giving up, you learn more about tuning a regulated rifle.
Here's a good place to start.
From one of the best people around

You can also ask "How to tune my regulated gun" in the forums (here or GTA) and get some good advice.
Especially if @triggertreat responds.

Hope this helps!

That's too nice a rifle to just give up on

Ed

Frank, you can get a Huma or Lane regulator for it...FYI.....then you'll get that flat regulated string you are looking for 👍....Regals are great PCP's in my humble opinion.