Daystate redwolf small leak???

Welcome to HPA PCP's ..... ANY of the primary O-rings, Poppet or it's o-ring seal, Fill foster, Dowdy washers or Gauge.... Sadly if you want it fixed your going to have to put forth some time in finding where it is leaking ?

Action out of stock and some spritzing of WD-40 around all the obvious joints, connections, fill fitting, gauge and dowdy washers. ** While liquid soap & water works far better, you don't want water and then rust in thos places that don't get taken apart & cleaned up. ** If your willing to commit in tearing the gun down and cleaning all the parts and pieces ? then soap & water will find you the leak a lot faster IMO.

Scott

Remove stock. Put soap and water on threads of filling nipple. My bet is it just needs tightened 1/4 turn.

nothing..and its tightened all the way

Welcome to HPA PCP's ..... ANY of the primary O-rings, Poppet or it's o-ring seal, Fill foster, Dowdy washers or Gauge.... Sadly if you want it fixed your going to have to put forth some time in finding where it is leaking ?

Action out of stock and some spritzing of WD-40 around all the obvious joints, connections, fill fitting, gauge and dowdy washers. ** While liquid soap & water works far better, you don't want water and then rust in thos places that don't get taken apart & cleaned up. ** If your willing to commit in tearing the gun down and cleaning all the parts and pieces ? then soap & water will find you the leak a lot faster IMO.

Scott

I did all of that..no air coming from nowhere..

I did all of that..no air coming from nowhere..

Well, there is obviously air leaking somewhere, you just haven't yet found it. As Sherlock Holmes said, "whatever remains, has to be the truth".

the thing is last night was 170 and today 169..monday i left it 192 bar and the next morning was192 ..it seems like it doesnt leak everyday??is that possible?