Daystate Redwolf/Pulsar

They should and the older Pulsars take AA batteries. That's how you know if your Pulsar is an early 2019 or older model.

There are unanswered questions on power level for current HP Redwolfs vs current HP Pulsars that have not been answered because they are supposed to be the same with no definitive answer yet and I have noticed inaccuracies in the Daystate UK online specs. Dealers can only parrot the inaccurate specs.

I received a .22 Pulsar HP from AOA this past Tuesday that they just received direct from Daystate. According to the enclosed Daystate spec sheet, the gun was manufactured October 15th so this is a fresh built rifle. It did come with the rechargeable batteries and the test sheet from Daystate showed it shooting the Beast 33.95 at 816 FPS. AOA test sheet had it shooting the Monster 25.39 at 932 which is a little less than Hawkeye is getting in the older model. According to the Daystate catalogue it should be the same FPE as the new Redwolf but it’s not which is disappointing to me. I’m not sure if it has the new GCU2 computer or not. AOA told me it would have the new updated computer but the specs show otherwise. I don’t know what barrel is on it and don’t want to remove the shroud to check because I’m honestly thinking about sending it back. 

I would really like for someone at Daystate to explain why this fresh built rifle doesn’t match the specifications in the current catalog that has been out for several months. 
00ED0515-94D0-48F5-B769-219E5C6AAAB2.1607309347.png
5889CE26-AC49-4088-9884-A4DB8BB55BCB.1607309349.jpeg
CDEBBBF3-E800-49BB-9704-257811B95A99.1607309349.jpeg

Be it something as simple as scope length or as complicated as performance specs on a brand-new electronics-controlled air rifle, I take ANY AND ALL manufacturer, distributor, and retailer specs with no more than a tiny grain of salt. Unfortunately just a(nother) symptom of the rampant incompetency afflicting Mankind in the 21st century.

Sad... BUT TRUE!