• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Daystate Redwolf HP and can include pellets and nice scope!

Classified Status
SOLD

steve123

May 26, 2019
Arizona, United States
I bought this brand new rifle with the newest HP GCU in 22 caliber in 2020 with the intention of using it for EBR and RMAC speed events but later decided I'm not shooting those bigger matches for the foreseeable future.
Another reason I'm selling this gun is I don't shoot pellets much anymore in powerful pcp's like this Redwolf because I have other powerful pcp's which I shoot more often while using slugs that I prefer for long range. I also bought a V3 recently to shoot slugs in so its time to let someone else enjoy this Redwolf, plus I wanted to keep the Redwolf in primo condition so it just sits in the safe.
I haven't shot it much, I doubt I have 3 tins of JSB MRD's through it.
It's in 99% condition and comes with all the original stuff that came in the box as well as it'll ship in the original box.

"""Also comes with 4 magazines two OEM and two are aftermarket.""". ""AND now 10 tins of JSB 22 cal 25.4gr MRD's!

Edit I've decided to offer some incentives to make a more desirable purchase.

Price for the RW is lowered on 7/27 to $2150 including 5 tins of 25.4gr JSB MRD's.
I can include a very lightly used Athlon Midas TAC 5-25x56 in MIL for $500 more/$2550, or in addition will include Sportsmatch 34mm rings/ $2600.

I don't take PP, so its cash FTF, cashiers check from a major bank, money transfer, money order, or Zelle.

I tried it with Altaros slugs and it shoots them quite well. These slugs have about the same G1 BC than 22rf 40gr lead bullet! Altaros 31.2 gr slugs labeled "A" at 60 yards on most of the target, as well as the JSB 25.4 MRD's on the low right. Absolutely no tuning has been done to this gun so I'm sure it'd do better with a good tune and will shoot pellets better with a decent batch. The batch I shot those groups with gives flyers sometimes.
When I first got the gun I had 1.5 tins left that Mike N gave me and they shot fantastic through this gun but I ran out.

The Alaros 32.3 gr Smooth also shoot well in this RW and maybe even a hair better.
20221118_155136.jpg

20211008_080418.jpg

Athlon Cronus scope and rings not included in the $2100 price.

Last edited: