• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Red Wolf Serie Rosso Limited Edition

Like: Shape, Looks Overall (not the color), Regulated (electronic or otherwise). 

Don't like: Color, did I mention color? Bottle, but that"s just me, I prefer the shape of the type C. The Pice!!!! Holy manure Batman. 

So the price: Look, I don't know the economics of these things. How much production really costs and or how much markup gap there is, but $3K is a LOT of money for these things. I mean, $2K is already obscene. I think the price of the New Wolverine is a lot, but more bearable.

Would I buy one? No, even if it cost $1750. Because if it even hiccups, I have to ship it back and forth to AZ. If there was local support, meaning I drive less than say 1 hour and I'm at the shop, then we can talk. In the meantime, I will enjoy it for what it is to me....Unattainable Art. 

The Red Wolf is fully electronic (same system used in the Pulsar - not the old AirWolf system) while Wolverine R is not.
The Red Wolf Serie Rosso production is a total of 200, only 50 for US if that means something to you. I ordered one in .25 HP :)
If you don't care about electronic, the Wolverine R is a really nice choice, fully regulated, side lever, super high shot counts. I ordered one too in .22 :))
Won't be seeing them until the end of March though :-(

The Gauntlet broke the ice with a low price REGULATED air rifle. Regulation is becoming a standard now and may, just may, make many other higher priced non-regulated guns, not obsolete, but much less attractive to buy.

Hopefully, competition will bring the price of guns like the Daystate Wolverine "R" down and not up. That of course is a heap of wishful thinking.

I wish HUMA would design a retrofit regulator similar to the one seen on the new Wolverine “R” to fit my Air Ranger, I tried the Altaros branded one and it lost more energy than I was willing to except. Anyway I’m loving the direction Daystate is going with their new models and the more I glance at that new RedWolf the more I like it!!! The new Wolverine R is just flat out a bad to the bone PCP that we’ve all been waiting on and I definitely see it joining my collection.

b4e1d40b6238732c9194969c5c2b1175.jpg
Here is me holding the HP