Daystate Red Wolf Programming Instructions Document v1.2 (Error Correction)

I took the Red Wolf and the Daystate PowerSet Programmer to the range today to reduce pellet velocity. During the exercise I discovered errors in V1.1 document instructions and the original rough draft. Basically, one should use the PowerSet Programmer "Program" display and ENTER key , and NOT the "MK5 Read/Save Data" and ENTER key to move changed data from the programmer up to the Red Wolf.

My mistake did not reveal itself until I tried to back down pellet velocity. The new data was accepted by the PowerSet Programmer but was not being uploaded to the rifle while I used the incorrect procedure. I would not have provided incorrect information to document users, had I paid a bit more attention to the AoA video . My sincere apologies to all.

The errors are on pages 2 and 3 of the V1.1 document. Version 1.2 (attached herein) has corrections which can easily be spotted by finding text that has been struck out (lines through the text) followed by insertion of new text immediately thereafter.

Sorry for the confusion. I hope no one has been inconvenienced.

Best wishes.

The other Mark B.

download.png
View attachment 1540245617_5503530075bce4871950845.30262783_Red Wolf Programming v1.2.pdf