Daystate Red wolf Acting Sick - Update

Thanks to everyone who responded to my original post about my Red Wolf problems.

I performed all of the suggested fixes that were offered - battery, wiring, safety actually safe, reboot by removing battery for 24 hours,etc.

All of those were great ideas and gave me hope as I went through each one, but still I was not able to get back my original velocity or find any of the faults that you pointed out to me. However, I did learn a lot from you and appreciate the knowledge and experience that exists on this website.

In the end I called AoA (the seller) and left my number as they were overwhelmed with calls. Rich, the excellent salesman there, called me over a two day period, just trying to contact me about my problem. He finally reached me and we discussed my issues with the gun. He walked me through a list of suggestions and what I had done up to this point. He was knowledgeable and concerned with my situation with my air gun that I've only had for 6 weeks. He immediately set me up for a warranty repair, arranged with UPS to pick up my RW (tomorrow!), gave me an RMA and assured me that all would be taken care of in about 2 weeks - including the Labor Day weekend. This is all on their dime (and Daystate's).

I have to admit this is excellent customer service and I want to give a shout out to Rich and AoA in general. They have been very competent from the purchase through the warranty service. This is a solid organization and I recommend them to all AGN members - they know how to do it right with no hassles, foot dragging, excuses or any other kind foolishness or bad treatment that I have read on many posts about other dealers, suppliers, sellers and manufacturers.

In any case, the Red Wolf gets picked up tomorrow and I shall see what happens next. I will certainly keep you informed about the service, the resolution of the problem and duration of the warranty repair. I hope this will help all Red Wolf owners with any future problems that they may have and all air gun owners who have purchased or thought of purchasing items from Airguns of Arizona.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my original post about my Red Wolf problems.

I performed all of the suggested fixes that were offered - battery, wiring, safety actually safe, reboot by removing battery for 24 hours,etc.

All of those were great ideas and gave me hope as I went through each one, but still I was not able to get back my original velocity or find any of the faults that you pointed out to me. However, I did learn a lot from you and appreciate the knowledge and experience that exists on this website.

In the end I called AoA (the seller) and left my number as they were overwhelmed with calls. Rich, the excellent salesman there, called me over a two day period, just trying to contact me about my problem. He finally reached me and we discussed my issues with the gun. He walked me through a list of suggestions and what I had done up to this point. He was knowledgeable and concerned with my situation with my air gun that I've only had for 6 weeks. He immediately set me up for a warranty repair, arranged with UPS to pick up my RW (tomorrow!), gave me an RMA and assured me that all would be taken care of in about 2 weeks - including the Labor Day weekend. This is all on their dime (and Daystate's).

I have to admit this is excellent customer service and I want to give a shout out to Rich and AoA in general. They have been very competent from the purchase through the warranty service. This is a solid organization and I recommend them to all AGN members - they know how to do it right with no hassles, foot dragging, excuses or any other kind foolishness or bad treatment that I have read on many posts about other dealers, suppliers, sellers and manufacturers.

In any case, the Red Wolf gets picked up tomorrow and I shall see what happens next. I will certainly keep you informed about the service, the resolution of the problem and duration of the warranty repair. I hope this will help all Red Wolf owners with any future problems that they may have and all air gun owners who have purchased or thought of purchasing items from Airguns of Arizona.

AoA performed some very recent warranty repairs on my RW Safari and they went way beyond what I was expecting. I have to wholeheartedly agree that their customer service and ‘ fervent desire to make it right,’ was very well received by me for my issue. You are in good hands.

I think your battery ( or even possibly the GC-2 board )is faulty. Let us know and good luck.