• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Red Wolf Accessories

RScott, I tried a high end Rim Fire tuner which was large and heavy and it was a complete waste of money, The RAW I put it on is a very good shooter with many 250 high x count cards to its credit but with the heavy tuner on its barrel it was totally awful no mater where it was set. Live and learn I guess!! As far as the stock on your Red Wolf you can build a bag rider for the rear and attach a three inch wide flat surface plate to a picatiny rail to sit flat in your rest so the rifle recoils straight back and sets level in your rest system fairly easily. Good luck!! J.L.

The magazine and bottom rail adapter are very impressive. Pitbull's Dog Collar tuner is very light compared to the FX tuner. Is it better to have a light or heavy harmonics tuner?

Have you seen any benchrest stocks for the Red Wolf, a la the RAW's BR stock with the base parallel to the barrel?

AoA has benchrest stocks for the Redwolf, Not sure they are shown on their site but have sent them 5 in different colors of laminates.