• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Daystate Red Wolf .22 HP Walnut Stock

Classified Status
SOLD

JoePolanco

Apr 26, 2018
Ohio, United States
Originally purchased 03/03/2020 From Airguns Of Arizona Inv. # 90359
This gun is a tack driving machine.
I bought it for 50 yard competition, but no longer shoot at that distance so I'm selling a gun I love to fund the purchase of a camera I need. :(
It has the latest Heliboard installed (purchased in March of this year) and it's shooting 25.39 Monsters Redesigns at 950fps like a laser beam. (See the pictures below).
It also has a pic rail installed by A.O.A. for use on a bi-pod.

What's in the box?

1: Lightweight aluminum hardshell case.
2: Two Daystate Lithium batteries & One aftermarket battery
3: Battery charger
4: Two Daystate .22 magazines and single shot tray.
5: The original board ( you'll need to reinstall this if and when you should ever need warranty work done. the warranty is good until March of 2025 )
6: All the original paperwork.

The gun, case and all the accessories to your door for $1900 USD anywhere in the Continental US.
I'll accept Paypal F.F. or personal check or money order (both of the later must clear prior to shipment)
*** THE SCOPE IS NOT INCLUDED ***

Text me
at the number below (I'm not very prompt with messages here or emails) and tell me who you are and why your contacting me in the text and I'll CALL you back.

I also have eight tins (1600 rounds) of JSB 25.39 Monsters Redesigns available for another $100

Joe Polanco

[email protected]
(513)348-0014

RW4sale-2.jpg

Redwolf 032423 951fps.jpg

RW4sale-1.jpg

Red Wolf P6 post tune-2.jpg

Red Wolf 50 yd accuracy.jpg

Red Wolf P6 post tune-1.jpg

RW4sale-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Schuitemaker