Daystate Red Wolf - 22 HP - Optimum tuning suggestions?

I am new to air rifle shooting, so I am asking the dumb questions. What is the right tuning for the 22 HP? If you know the pellet weight / power setting that would be fabulous! I am also looking for tuning tips for accuracy? 

I purchased Red Wolf air rifle a month ago and am having consistency issues - it may be me, as I said I am new to the game! But at 50 yards I would like to see dime size groups, not 3 to 4 inches 5 shot groups. Maybe my expectations are high, but let me know your thoughts. The wind was dead quite last night and Yeah could be me; but that was the best that I could do.

I was shooting the JSP Redisigned Mondsters 1.645 g / 25.39 gr at high power setting: shooting 948 - 954 fps in 10 shoot group earlier. (For this same pellet: Med power - 857 - 869 fps; Low - 779-791) I was also told that I should shoot the 16 grain pellets when shooting at low power.

As a note: I did not change the power setting or try any other powers last night. The pellets were only "washed, head sizing and inspected for damage". Weighing, rolling next weekend?

Leading up? I think it's so called dirty pellets not lead. Only place you'll find lots of lead dust is in the barrles of Lead Dust Collector LDC. Yes as a known fact .25 Cal Kings weigh 25.43grains & the absolute most accurate speed for them is 880fps. Now that the .22's are as heavy & heavier (33.95) I'd say the 1:16 twist should handle them great anywhere from 700 to 850 at least. A Smooth Twist, micro rifling, 2-3 land groove or especially Polygonal can push them nearo or to 1050fps. No pellet should go over 1100 or crack sound barrier depending on attitude. Follow Michael's advice. Start on low with everything & see where you can push it to before opening up. With 3_4" groups, seriously start at 10 yards. They should be hole in hole. All of my 6 guns can do that. Different pellets call for rezeroing but darn, 3-4" is telling you something is wrong. What do your normal 50-100 yard firearm groups look like? Just trying to figure out what's a good group for you.

I would try that rifle with straight out of the tin pellets. Also don't underestimate CPHP'S as they were the best available for a long time. I actually owned a .22 AZ Rapid that preferred them to any JSB out to 100 yards. After that, JSB'S BC won out on less drop & accuracy. Good luck & keep us posted. To leading up. Try Slick 50 One. Just a tiny bit. If that doesn't improve leading up & better groups, no lube probably will.