• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Red Wolf .177 HP - 18 Shots group at 100 M / 110 Y

At my private range in the country this afternoon shooting my Daystate Red Wolf .177 HP and the JSB KO 13.43 Gr slugs. 🙂

It was pretty windy, but still wanted to test the new high capacity magazines made by my friend Claus. 👍

The video is a quick mag dump of all 18 shots in real time. Not bad at all for a .177 ! 🎯

https://youtu.be/i9jgPKxyqgA

330A3936-CE4B-4693-BB71-EACD8CF2B16F.1647472195.jpeg

0FDE54E1-59AD-4496-BAE4-8F6214D7A82B.1647472233.jpeg

D6DF98BF-4D83-4728-8B8C-D3387AE70F6D.1647472253.jpeg

Yes, Nice shooting. Please let us know when/if those magazines will ever be available in the USA!

What are you aiming at. Is there a mark on that metal that we cant see in the video?

These magazines he only makes for himself and I 👍🙃

I was aiming at an old spot on the plate, but also using the 2 MOA push to the right as reference 👍🙂

Nice shooting Søren.

I have my Vulcan 3 cranked up to speeds like that with the 13.43, but i have not shot it like that yet, i have shot it at a bit lower speeds and at 85M it was fairly accurate.

This weekend i will shoot a few mags of the slugs before i turn it down a bit in search for a sweet spot for the MRD or other pellets @ 50 M

Thank you ! 🎯🙂

Easy to change velocity with the RW 👍

Just 10 seconds to change program 😎

NOT easy on the Vulcan 3, you need to do major disassembly to get to the hammer spring, and then when there it is trial and error finding the sweet spot.

TBH this weekend researching speeds i might well end up shooting the rifle clamped down and with the wood off to have access to hammer spring adjustment.

No direct access to regulator and hammer spring adjustment, that is a major downside of this gun, so for sure not a tweakers gun.

In the process of upgrading my Maverick to 700 mm :)

But in all fairness the gun shoot a range of stuff pretty decent, even the 10.34 grain KO fly okay out of it, in the rough tests i have done.