Daystate Red Wolf .17 Pics & Discussion!!

Mr. Steve,

Thank you for beginning another generous RDW, with the Ferrari of Airguns. I personally would have preferred a more powerful caliber,

thus extracting more out of this very expensive tool. I feel that way cause I'm a survivor/prepper, and thus seek out how applicable

each product would be in a God-forbid scenario. Nevertheless, a beautiful rifle, cutting edge technology, impressive power, and just 

top of the line in every respect; Huma regulator, Lothar Walther Polygonal barrel, etc. Definitely a classy rifle that can hold its own,

until the batteries run out. Can it operate manually if the batteries die? That's the main turn off to me about battery fed guns. I'm 

reluctant to invest in a product that has a vulnerability like that, but Daystate never marketed this rifle in that manner, as it still

maintains many outstanding features and capabilities. In these uncertain times, my military background kicks in. But what do I kmow?

Thanks for your continued contribution to the airgun world. I for one appreciate your efforts very much. All the best wishes to you

and your loved ones. - Ethan G.

45 shots at 38 FPE with a .177?!!

Steve is currently working on some accuracy testing with everything maxed out

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 11.03.11 AM.1600704318.png