• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle **OFFERS??Daystate Pulsar Saxon HP and standard Pulsar**

Classified Status
WTS

Pjking

Mar 5, 2018
Idaho, United States
Hopefully I've done everything correctly to properly post.

Hello all, I'm selling both my Daystate Polsars both .22 cal. They are both in excellent to like new condition. Both bought from this classified forum from quality members. The high power was new old stock when I bought it from member here. It's potentially the last high power ever imported to USA, it was found at AOA when they were doing inventory. They didn't even know they had it. When I ordered the Heliboard he was very surprised it had same board as the Redwolf. Standard power was a black synthetic, but I came across a green laminate stock and switched it. I do not have the synthetic stock. Both rifles have Heliboard and OEM boards. HP is LiPo and Standard was converted to LiPo and can still use AA batteries, if desired. I installed small LED light under the cheek pieces to remind myself to swith them off. We all know why...LOL. Please be patient with me. I very busy right now preparing for a move. Please PM and I will provide a phone # so we can talk and text. I will provide you with as many pics and information as I can. These both are amazing rifles, wife and I are just trying to simplify for time being.

Pulsar green laminate.
$1350.00 to your door lower 48

Pulsar Saxon HP
$1650.00 to your door lower 48
Buy them both for $2800.00 TYD48

I paid much more for both of these. I feel these are fair prices, for todays market. Truly haven't shot them a bunch. We're always shooting testing other PCP due to I work at a PCP shop in Idaho. These are my personal rifles. Love them, we're keeping my wife's Redwolf to share for now. Eventually I'll get something else. Would like to see someone get enjoyment from them.

Thanks for looking
Phillip

20240326_211340.jpg

20240326_211401.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotay42