• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Pulsar Laminate Stock vs. Synthetic Stock

JB426

Dec 24, 2017
NM
I recently got a Daystate Pulsar HP .22 Saxon Laminate. Really awesome gun, seriously pretty next level stuff for me. Handles really well and is very accurate. Does anyone have any info on the weight of the synthetic stock in comparison to the laminate? I assume it is lighter but haven't found any exact numbers. Daystate is selling synthetic stocks and I'm thinking about trying one. Thanks.

Stocks are 150 British Pounds or $183.95 at the moment, direct from Daystate. I don't know how much shipping would be. And these are Demo units. I don't want to trade, I love the Saxon stock. Was just wondering how much lighter the synthetic stocks are. The only negative, and it's just a slight negative for me, is the Pulsar is a little heavy. Thanks for the info and the offer.

Charlie, yeah I noticed the specs showed they were the same but I thought there had to be at least a little difference. Thanks.

Stocks are 150 British Pounds or $183.95 at the moment, direct from Daystate. I don't know how much shipping would be. And these are Demo units. I don't want to trade, I love the Saxon stock. Was just wondering how much lighter the synthetic stocks are. The only negative, and it's just a slight negative for me, is the Pulsar is a little heavy. Thanks for the info and the offer.

Charlie, yeah I noticed the specs showed they were the same but I thought there had to be at least a little difference. Thanks.

$183.95 PLUS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING? Not including possible additional customs fees. YOURE NUTS! BUILD YOUR OWN. MCMILLAN STYLE if you're fairly handy. If you have a 3d printer may be even easier. That should get the weight down. I know someone who MADE a stock for a Renegade very similar to the Pulsar just to get the weight down. He didn't need to finish it since I bought that gun from him before that project got completed. Yo!