Daystate Pulsar .22 - {First 3 Starlings}

Well with the unusually warm weather here in Ohio the starlings and robins were all over the yard today. So the Daystate Pulsar .22 had a chance to claim it's first 3 starlings. One shot through the neck and the other two through the heart.

I cannot wait for spring because we have a cherry tree 17 yards in front of our house and two mulberry trees in the yard as well. One 49 yards away and one over 100 yards. I hope to get some scope cam footage of pesting these starlings. As long as there are berries/cherries the starlings stay in the yard.

My record from a couple years ago was 22 starlings in one day, and 19 was my record a couple of days before that.

Starlings and chicken eatin verim are the only things I shoot but don't eat - well I don't eat the Field Targets & such- thanks for helping.
Fancy hunting rig! Good that you can make 100 yard shots as those little birds are smart, they quickly learn how far away they can be ( esp. if cherries or such are involved) .
I've always wanted to record a distress call from one as on a couple of occasions , certainly not on purpose I've wounded one that fell to the ground and squawked briefly, this caused ALL it's friends to come perfectly hover over it allowing a shot to be placed.

Glad that rifle is working for you.

John 

Thank you all for the comments and support. The starlings are gone today but the ones I killed yesterday went to the farm cats that roam and hunt around our property. 

I am really loving the pulsar thus far and cannot wait to get it run over the chrony and shoot some more videos, mostly of me breaking my starling kills record this spring =). With some practice I know I will be making some long shots in no time. The second starling I took yesterday was at 60 yards, so we are getting there. Still learning the Pulsar...

- Camden {Amputee Airgunner}