• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Price Increase

Been looking at rifles on AOA and noticed a steep increase in price of Daystate and Brocock Rifles. Anyone have any idea as to why?

Ex . Bought my Revere for $1299 and price now is $1450

This was brought up about a week or two ago. AoA had to increase prices due to increased production and shipping costs.

I noticed that too. I just bought the same gun from Baker air guns last week for $1320.

Good if your selling used guns. I wouldn’t mind paying the price but paying the price and then waiting six months seems a bit harsh to me. BUT it’s always been that way. Back in the 80’s I remember buying an Anschutz rifle and paying what at the time was a princely sum and waiting to get it. Not as long however . Should have bought more of them . Hey it’s only money the time is what you can’t make more of. You can’t go off half cocked but if you want a DW order it. I’d be on the list but I don’t care much for bull pup style weapons 

Price increase like that can result in less sales if the increase is not across the board, because people will find the best price available.

Was the price increase done in AoA only?

There seemed to be an interim period (about a week) after the initial AGN post where some other Daystate dealers were still showing the old prices on their in-stock inventory.

That difference has now gone away and all appear to be asking the same prices now.