• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate PCPs, are they easy to work on?

PCPs usually require oring replacement and most of us like to work on our PCPs to resolve the issue by ourselves. The current PCP manufacturers like Fx, Airgun technology, Edgun, Kalibrgun have designed their guns to be user friendly and easy to work on. Even replacing any internal part is an easy task with conventional tools.
Are Daystate guns also as easy as the above? For example if you have an Airwolf MCT and lets say that it starts leaking from the valve. Will the owner be able to get to the valve and repair it with normal/conventional tools?
The reason why I ask the above question is that I live in a country where there are no dealers of any brand. We import guns at our own risk and cost. I have owned several PCPs and have worked on them without any difficulty. I have never owned a Daystate. I am interested in getting an Airwolf MCT 25. So want to know if it will be easy to maintain it. Of course any issue with the electronics can't be sorted out by the user but how about mechanical part of the gun?

"aa_limited"my 177 air wolf only needed the proble oring replaced this was after 10000 shot thousand.
im sure it could have kept on going for another 5 or ten thousand at least.

mine is 7 years old.

forget working on the internamls of a wolf on your own.
Why do you say forget working on the Wolf? 

It looks relatively straightforward if you have a basic knowledge of electronics and a soldering iron. People install those custom boards off eBay as a diy project.

Reactions: Centercut