Daystate or FX?

Which is your fave?

Why? If you don't mind saying.

Right now, I'm deeply into this Delta Wolf. And everything else gets put on the back-burner, including my excellent FX M3 and a newly acquired AGT Vulcan3.

I've always admired the beautiful Minelli stocks and the superb accuracy of the Daystate line, but their bullpups --which is my preferred style at the moment -- were a turn-off aesthetically. That was until this Delta Wolf made the scene!

Of my current stable, nearly half are the FX brand. It goes without saying FX is high on my list, mostly due to the Impact and the Wildcat.

Let me hear what you think. Okay? It's all in fun.

I own both as well. Guns at this level will have minor differences at best. Looks, ergonomics, shot count and refinements are going to be on par with each other. Right now my favorite it my FX M3. One, because I just got it. And two, which really is an insignificant difference, is the magazine shot count. There's nothing like getting into a groove when shooting and then having to reload after ten shots. And with Daystate's magazines costing what they do for what you get, being able to shoot almost 3 times as much with the FX is a lot more rewarding. But I wouldn't part with any of them.

Similar here. I have a Redwolf and a M3. Both are excellent and a bunch of fun. I like the Redwolf a bit more. Build quality, accuracy and stealth (quiet), and smoothness of cocking are the outstanding features of the Redwolf. The 36-38 round magazine on the M3 (.177) makes it fun to shoot on the bench. I can fill a few magazines and get a nice long shooting session in. The problem then becomes the cost of the lead!!

I should mention that I dont take either of the M3 or Redwolf to the limits. I shoot on my patio and usually less than 40 yards and mostly at 25 yards. My leprechaun is accuracy and I dont make use of the availalbe POWER that the M3 has. I could put slugs in the M3 and ramp the FPE up, even in .177.

Oh, I can shoot a full tin of pellets with the REdwolf with no decline in accuracy and or need to clean of the barrel). The M3 requires much more attention and looses accuracy after 200 pellets. I've tried many things (including light polishing) but have not been able to find a solution.

Frankly! 😂😂. Bimbos, and gold diggers lol! I love it!

I’m liking both FX and Daystate, I have a Royal in .177 that’s my go to gun and it’s excellent, and I have a Crown .30 that’s excellent too. And I just acquired a RedWolf in .22 HP that’s truly mind blowing. So I gotta say I like them all and can’t choose a favorite.
Right now I’m shooting the RedWolf the most because it’s new.

They all shoot accurately and I’m the weak link in the picture lol. And then there’s my Theoben rapid .20 that has shot the best group of my life. So I’m saying those three are my favorite lol!

I also have a Royale 400, mine is a .22. It's the only FX platform that interests me. All the new gadgetry is great, just not my thing.

I agree with Frankly above. If I had to choose a single rifle, it would be my RAW HM1000. On any given day, my Red Wolf might shoot as well. But if it quits, I've got a $2,000 paper weight, whereas I can probably figure out any issue with the RAW.

As to the original question, Daystate and FX both make some good rifles. The only reasonable answer is to own them all, and shoot your daily preference. They are all mechanical things that will wear out or break. Have a backup and be happy.

I am really new to this game. I leaned on the local shop for advice on what to buy. They sat me down at a bench with a used Pulsar and turned me loose. I was hooked instantly on PCP’s. I ended up buying a different Pulsar from them in the same caliber. Very accurate and I like the variable power levels.

Last week I ordered a Maverick Sniper in 22. It should be here within the week if all gives well. Really looking forward to learning that gun.

I think the battle in upper level guns is going to be between the electronic guns and the regulated. Have no opinion or idea which will prevail but it seems to me the race is on for new technology and capabilities for PCP rifles. Daystate and FX both do great jobs of marketing and with my limited knowledge it seems they are the two driving forces in technology advances, they just went two different directions.

That is why I bought the Maverick. I want to see what the FX is all about. I doubt I will be disappointed.

At this point I am planning on using the Pulsar for pellets and the FX for primarily slugs.

We will see what happens

I'm just catching the bug, I have 2 FX M3's. One in .22cal and one in .30cal. I also have a .25 barrel and heavy liners/slug kits. So far I'm impressed with the accuracy, but really happy with being able to shoot without sending $1.00 down range every shot. It has really made me pay attention to wind, elevation, temperature etc. Also easier to tune an airgun than figure out a reload for my powder burners.