• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Daystate Mk4IS in .177 cal

Classified Status
SOLD
Daystate MK 4IS in beautiful walnut sportster stock. Includes Daystate moderator, Daystate single shot tray (1), Rowan single shot tray (1-right hand side, snap opening). Rowan target trigger (installed plus original), one Daystate magazine, Daystate charger with two (2) extra batteries, fully adjustable aftermarket buttplate, custom fwd sling attachment swivel, set of Daystate keys. Ready for FT at a moment's notice. Rifle is in very good condition except for one scratch on bottom of air tube (see pic). No leaks, at all, recently serviced at AoA. Will provide well over 60 shots in hi power from a 200bar fill. It is extremely accurate with AA 10.3s at 18.4 FPE and everything works as good as new and LCD display works perfectly and is crystal clear. Second owner and have used this airgun in the local FT circuit for the past 4 years. Only reason for sale is reduction of inventory.

The airgun ships for $975.00 to an area where legal. Will cover 50% of shipping via USPS-Priority/Insured. Scope and rings are not included. Payment by PP, Check or USPS-MO. On the old "Yellow" a bunch of times, a few here.

This post is for an item being sold by a friend in my FT group of shooters, I personally vouch for him and the airgun as I've used it frequently. You can contact me (Naldo) by phone at 787-505-9880 or by E-mail at [email protected]. Thanks for looking,

Naldo1.JPG

Naldo2.JPG

Naldo3.JPG

Naldo4.JPG

Naldo5.JPG

Last edited: