Daystate Leggero check in

Ok Daystate Super Leggero owners check in. I just got mine and I’d like to know what everyone thinks about theirs. I know it’s a Coltri rebrand. Thanks everyone! Grass

20240304_211335.jpeg

Ok Daystate Super Leggero owners check in. I just got mine and I’d like to know what everyone thinks about theirs. I know it’s a Coltri rebrand. Thanks everyone! Grass

View attachment 442525
I own the MCH-6. With very little maintenance its been running strong for over 9 years. 👊🏻

Is the Super Leggero new?

I have been on the fence for this compressor for a few months now. Just cant decide between this one and their 220volt model. It’s about $700 more but produces breathable air and supposedly will last longer. (IDK) Just not sure if the extra money and work installing a 220V outlet is worth it? Also I cant transport the 220V model unless I know someone has the outlet for it.

Still have my Daystate LC-110 which is a Coltri 3Stage LC-EM. Been solid since… 2018; oversize the compressor and undersize the load for longevity. Make the compressor work for you rather than you working for the compressor. :)

I still run CE750 in it and stockpiled it because Europeans are weird (this is a tongue in cheek joke being made).

Reactions: Michael
I have been on the fence for this compressor for a few months now. Just cant decide between this one and their 220volt model. It’s about $700 more but produces breathable air and supposedly will last longer. (IDK) Just not sure if the extra money and work installing a 220V outlet is worth it? Also I cant transport the 220V model unless I know someone has the outlet for it.
I've had both. The 110v works great and is MUCH quieter, but obviously slower.

I kept the 220v unit because I never travel with it, and I also use it to fill my scuba tanks for breathable air.

View attachment 442525
This looks similar to Coltri’s Icon line which appears to be an updated iteration of the MCH-6.

Last edited:
I've had both. The 110v works great and is MUCH quieter, but obviously slower.

I kept the 220v unit because I never travel with it, and I also use it to fill my scuba tanks for breathable air.

Thanks Michael. I think I will go with the 110 volt model. Speed is nice but my shooting grounds are 3.5 hours away and being able to bring it with me and use my inverter generator for power is the way to go. The video helped.