• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Daystate Huntsman Revere .177 regulated with extra laminate stock. Must See!

Classified Status
NLA
This was my first Field Target kit. I've moved on to a Redwolf and no longer need this one. It's only 2 years old and in excellent condition.

$1950 Entire Package DEAL, Daystate Huntsman Revere field target kit, both stocks and all the accessories !
$1600 Rifle with both stocks. NO sidewinder & scope kit. The complete Walnut rifle kit includes a magazine, Rowan Engineering adjustable butt plate, a Rowan flip out single loader, Rowan windicator, a leather cheek pad, and a 0db moderator.

$1850 Rifle & FORM laminate stock and complete Sidewinder scope & wheel kit.
$1500 Rifle & FORM stock. No scope kit
-The red laminate stock is brand new and was made for me recently by FORM stocks in England.
-The rifle kit with the FORM laminate stock includes a 0db moderator with red accents.

$1450 Rifle Walnut stock, complete Rowan accessories and complete Sidewinder scope & wheel kit.
$1150 Rifle walnut stock, complete Rowan accessories, NO scope kit.
- I hand selected the walnut stock from 3 choices.
-The complete Walnut rifle kit includes a magazine, Rowan Engineering adjustable butt plate, a Rowan flip out single loader, Rowan windicator, a leather cheek pad, and a 0db moderator.

$550 Form rifle stock only.
$350 Sidewinder scope & wheel kit.
-The complete Hawke Sidewinder 6-24x50 scope kit comes with a JD's Custom's parallax wheel and UTG Pro's scope rings.

All prices include shipping!
All the original packaging and owners manuals for the Revere, FORM, and Hawke will be shipped with the item.

PayPal FF or +4%, cashiers or USPS check.

I'm glad to take more photos or answer any questions necessary. Ty

20240429_173720.jpg

20240502_164129.jpg

Last edited: