• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Huntsman Regal XL

I had one in .22 I just sold. Very accurate at 30 yards. Got about 40 shots on a fill. I guess it would boil down to a couple things. Do you value simplicity and one less thing to fix? Or potentially more shots per fill. I think I would want to see real world numbers and accuracy from the new one. In essence, exactly what is that $200 getting you? My thoughts anyway. 

"intenseaty22"I had one in .22 I just sold. Very accurate at 30 yards. Got about 40 shots on a fill. I guess it would boil down to a couple things. Do you value simplicity and one less thing to fix? Or potentially more shots per fill. I think I would want to see real world numbers and accuracy from the new one. In essence, exactly what is that $200 getting you? My thoughts anyway.
How accurate was that Regal beyond 30 yards? ;) 

"Phreedom"
"intenseaty22"I had one in .22 I just sold. Very accurate at 30 yards. Got about 40 shots on a fill. I guess it would boil down to a couple things. Do you value simplicity and one less thing to fix? Or potentially more shots per fill. I think I would want to see real world numbers and accuracy from the new one. In essence, exactly what is that $200 getting you? My thoughts anyway.
How accurate was that Regal beyond 30 yards? ;)
Could not tell ya, never shot it past 30. I reckon it got to ya?

Shot mine at 55 yards. Amazing accuracy. $200 more for a regulator? That brings the price of this gun into the realm of a lot of others. If it had a side lever, I would go for it. This is a beautifully made rifle, and works well with the Harper hammer system and has enough shots per fill, but the added $200 for a regulator is questionable IMO. 
2ac0a46866599789410a67ff43d20e0a.jpg