• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Daystate Huntsman Classic .22 / Parts or Fix - AZ Gun

Classified Status
SOLD
Mar 20, 2023
Brentwood, TN, USA
I’ve bought this used and have owned it for a number of years. It served as my main yard rifle but developed a slow leak. I took it to have it resealed but the next week it was leaking again. I tried to do it myself but was unsuccessful also. The rifle was purchased by the original owner and shipped to AZ for his shroud, trigger work, and a tune ($675 worth of work.) I purchased it shortly thereafter. It performed flawlessly for a long time until the leaking issue. It has some scratches on the outside of the valve housing but the O-ring should keep that from being an issue. If someone has one of these and wants to buy it for the top end to use the custom spacer and shroud, it would be worth it just for those or you may want to try to fix it. The barrel shoots incredibly well also. I am offering it for $425 shipped within the Continental U.S. which includes only the rifle and one magazine.

IMG_8958.jpeg

IMG_8961.jpeg

IMG_8956.jpeg

IMG_8960.jpeg

IMG_8962.jpeg

IMG_8963.jpeg

IMG_8967.jpeg

IMG_8957.jpeg

IMG_8960.jpeg

IMG_8968.jpeg

IMG_8969.jpeg

IMG_8970.jpeg