• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Huntsman .22 Regulator pressure

Or just go to 160 and see if it satisfies. Remember every time you want to make an adjustment means de-pressuring, pull the regulator, tweaking it, re-installing, re-pressurizing, checking velocity, pulling the reg back out, etc. , Been down this road before..
You just shoot the rifle until it is below 80 and measure fps. Then you fill up to 90 and measure fps, etc. just one degassing.

It was the huma with the extra plenum. I feel like the piston wasn't sealing since all the outside orings were perfect and I even added floss under them to make them fit tighter. Same leak before and after. Pulled the reg and went back to stock. Got tired of handpumping and at the unregged state can shoot from 200 bar down to 175 bar with plenty of shots and stay in a tight arch.

Just ran my .22 Huntsman Revere over the Chronograph. Shooting 15.59gr pellets 885 fps with a 165bar regulator pressure. Bought the gun used but pretty sure this is the factory reg pressure.

With my .22 maverick I'm shooting 18g pellets at 890 fps with 85 bar on the second reg. I wonder if its because of the plenum size ?

Really like the Daystate huntsman line.

Huntsman:

DSC_0065.JPG

Vulcan 3 700:

EC34AE9E-CFF9-4763-AE89-EBE51BA917C5.jpg

I have a factory Huma regulated, Huntsman XL in .22 cal. Reg pressure on it is set at 150 bar. Not sure if transfer port size is equal on your gun, but mine shoots JSB 18 gr. around 848 fps as I recall.
Excellent info - thanks, I appreciate.

I’m thinking that I will try 150 bar as my initial reg pressure..

-Ed