• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Huntman 177 in 12ft/lb can it be used for hft field targets, and rabbit hutting.

In HFT it would be a matter of knowing your trajectory and hold points, which will be greater than the 20 fpe rifles. Regarding rabbits, they are not nearly as tenacious to life as squirrels, and with a decent hit, you should be good. If the hit is anywhere in the rib cage forward, Cottontails tend to lie there and die, whereas squirrels run and hide to their last breath. If a gray squirrel weighed 100 pounds, it would give a Komodo Dragon a fair fight. Sorry, I digress.

In HFT it would be a matter of knowing your trajectory and hold points, which will be greater than the 20 fpe rifles. Regarding rabbits, they are not nearly as tenacious to life as squirrels, and with a decent hit, you should be good. If the hit is anywhere in the rib cage forward, Cottontails tend to lie there and die, whereas squirrels run and hide to their last breath. If a gray squirrel weighed 100 pounds, it would give a Komodo Dragon a fair fight. Sorry, I digress.
Agreed. I posted in a thread that I swear some rabbits would die on a missed shot........lol