Daystate Daystate Griffin - Does anyone have an exploded parts list?

A quick Google search go this.

Screenshot_20240310_111654_Samsung Internet.jpg

I appreciate the help and, yes, Google is my friend too.
I've worn it out looking for a specific diagram of a Griffin. There are bunches of Huntsman diagrams out there.

From what I've heard and been told is that the Griffin was basically a "blinged out" Huntsman and that some internals were interchangeable?
Right now what I (hope) all I have is an air leak in the air gauge gasket.
I've worked with Shane at AOA ((y)) and have some new o-rings coming...should be here tomorrow. Hopefully that will cure my immediate issue.

I was hoping for an actual Griffin parts list that may have numbers/ID for parts specific to the Griffin model. Just in case. In the future.
Some areas of the Griffin don't appear to match the Huntsman diagrams above to me. I could be wrong again.
The B & K website has a heading for a Griffin parts diagram, but there is no link there to click on. Just blank page. Tried that last week.

1710088574599.png

Their (B&K's) Huntsman diagram appears to show the air gauge installing into the bottom of the gun and the spacer between the air gauge and gun body appears totally different than mine in their picture. That is what's confusing me a little right now with my current problem.
1710089967214.png
Griffin-Air Leak.jpg

1710088850339.png
Griffin-Air Leak 3.jpg

My spacer is about as thick as a nickel and has an o-ring seat cut into it and an o-ring on both sides of it. WAY thinner than their part #18, if that's the Huntsman spacer with what appears to be only one o-ring, part #19. Maybe the dark black circle on top of #18 is an o-ring? Don't know.

1710090071349.png