Daystate Delta Wolf...?

My ' DAYSTATE DELTA WOLF ' wish list :

-Picatinny rail with 10-20 MOA,

-Larger capacity magazine,

-iInterchangeable barrel that's simple and robust,

-Larger diameter shroud,

-Removable carbon fiber air bottle,

-Ambidextrous lever,

-NOT TO have the butt plate so far back to help keep bullpup short (unlike Pulsar which added 3" or more to length) Jiminy Crickets it is a bullpup right? haha

-Oh yeah external adjustable regulator with Daystate fully adjustable electric trigger system with 10 or more power settings saved for 4 different calibers along with mulitple ammo per caliber

I didn’t word it well I guess, but I’m admitting that my impact is equal to or better than my red wolf!, and I was saying basically nothing could beat Daystate’s electric firing cycle, nothing against edosan or any other members. I Just learned a important point know what your talking about before you open your mouth! I’m taking a break....

jaja sorry just getting back from a hunting recon trip (Red Deer) no luck but the place is awesome. No worries, I get what you mean. No sorrys accepted! jaja 

For me and so far (I have not test all), the best 2 airguns I have tested are the FX Impact and the RedWolf HP, no doubt about it, both have some good and some bad, and that is why I am so excited about the Delta. That one have the potential of been a HELL of a gun! ... sadly in the US .... FX vs DAYSTATE is getting too political. :( 

@ronin001 like that too!

Reactions: Macros
I didn’t word it well I guess, but I’m admitting that my impact is equal to or better than my red wolf!, and I was saying basically nothing could beat Daystate’s electric firing cycle, nothing against edosan or any other members. I Just learned a important point know what your talking about before you open your mouth! I’m taking a break....

jaja sorry just getting back from a hunting recon trip (Red Deer) no luck but the place is awesome. No worries, I get what you mean. No sorrys accepted! jaja 

For me and so far (I have not test all), the best 2 airguns I have tested are the FX Impact and the RedWolf HP, no doubt about it, both have some good and some bad, and that is why I am so excited about the Delta. That one have the potential of been a HELL of a gun! ... sadly in the US .... FX vs DAYSTATE is getting to political. :( 

@ronin001 like that too!

Agreed on all points!

AoA blog:

The Delta Wolf has been designed from the ground up to be the genesis of a new evolution for the PCP air rifle, says Daystate. The company also released a summary of some key features as follows:

• Multi-caliber capabilities (.177, .22 cal., .25 cal and .30 caliber). Pre-set factory tunes for each caliber makes changing calibers easier than ever.

• Customer tuning customization included without the need for a separate tool.

• Huma regulated with computer interface and control for maximum power and shot count.

• Newly-designed high capacity magazine system.

• Daystate A.R.T. barrels. Two lengths available plus dedicated slug barrels. AoA experts have been involved in the development of this, as we’ve covered in this blog previously

• Higher power output than previous Daystate models.

• AR-15 compatible components.

• Patent protected technology.

That’s all we know about the Daystate Delta Wolf right now. There’s obviously a lot more news to come at the full launch in Germany in March.

Hopefully that is not going to be the case. Based on past experiences, Daystate has always been more realistic with their timeline compared to most other manufacturers; I am almost certain that is going to be the case with this one as well. They have mentioned that two years of research and development has gone into this so I don't expect any delays with deliveries. Also AOA has also been very prompt or at least that has been my experience. 

I hope to see what evert the technology is, in more traditional looking rifles. I don't like tactical looking airguns. 

Hopefully that is not going to be the case. Based on past experiences, Daystate has always been more realistic with their timeline compared to most other manufacturers; I am almost certain that is going to be the case with this one as well. They have mentioned that two years of research and development has gone into this so I don't expect any delays with deliveries. Also AOA has also been very prompt or at least that has been my experience. 

I hope to see what evert the technology is, in more traditional looking rifles. I don't like tactical looking airguns.

Unless you think a BullPup is tradition then out of luck on this round. Maybe future models of Daystate traditional long rifles will have this next generation Daystate tech on it.

Hope that two years of research pays off 'my fingers are crossed'. 🤞. We Always need more competition to help push the industry further a head and justify the price of $2000+ rifles. haha 

I can tell yu without a doubt, MY DW IS NOT WATERPROOF, as evidenced by going all the way to Medellin Colombia to shoot, and it rained 45 mins into day 1, and my trigger would not work. Got it home later and dried out and it worked day 2, but the damage was done scorewise. I am 99.9 % sure the problem was water instrusion throught the safe fire selector switch which shorted my trigger somehow......