• The Airgun Nation App is ready for iOS users! It should be available for Android users any minute! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Daystate Daystate Delta wolf with Ultra valve!

The Howler is a 20.5 gn NSA packaged in a DS tin. They were chosen for the Howler name because they have consistently been good across a number of rifles. The bc is little to none better than a MRD but for hunting, they're extremely effective on smaller game. The Howler name is similar across all the calibers... best overall performer for a variety of rifles... all made by NSA...
Bob

I see yours is 22 but I’m curious if anyone that stumbles across this has a .25. I’m just wondering how high of a reg pressure is recommended to run 33.95 900 fps ? The only possible downside I see. Daystate seems to need a much higher pressure. I run them at 925-930 out of my M3 at only 120 bar.
My friends is a 25 cal but it doesn't have the ultra valve and it will push them around 900 at 160 bar and think 175 was higher than 900
You still can tune the gun how ever you want in advanced mode but we haven't really messed with that end of it a whole lot to see what all the reg settings will do
They are pretty nice rifles