Daystate Delta Wolf Specs

Does anyone have a link to the manual for the Delta Wolf? I’m on the list, but don’t want to buy a gun without understanding the electronic part. I never had an electronic gun.

UK folks will probably upload a video followed by AoA I wouldn't worry too much. First Daystate electronic gun huh? OH MAN you really DONT KNOW what you've been MISSING! Yo!

I am very interested in hearing about the results and findings from the first shipment recipients. I have recently sold my red wolf 22cal hp the most accurate gun I have ever had, only because it was too long and heavy. In the future I may purchase a delta Wolf it would like my red wolf but in the lighter shorter bullpup and with a better sound suppression system, and perhaps no need to make it longer. The rapid improvements from most of the other companies is very impressive.

I am very interested in hearing about the results and findings from the first shipment recipients. I have recently sold my red wolf 22cal hp the most accurate gun I have ever had, only because it was too long and heavy. In the future I may purchase a delta Wolf it would like my red wolf but in the lighter shorter bullpup and with a better sound suppression system, and perhaps no need to make it longer. The rapid improvements from most of the other companies is very impressive.

Save money buy the Daystate PULSAR Saxon HP only $1899 now. That's DIRT CHEAP compared to their original $2699-$2899+ Price. I just recently bought 2 of them PULSAR SAXON HPs. Making me wait TOO LONG for the DELTA WOLF just SNAPPED ALREADY. Yo!

Save money buy the Daystate PULSAR Saxon HP only $1899 now. That's DIRT CHEAP compared to their original $2699-$2899+ Price. I just recently bought 2 of them PULSAR SAXON HPs. Making me wait TOO LONG for the DELTA WOLF just SNAPPED ALREADY. Yo!

That’s what I did too. But I think they only have the .177 Saxon left in stock. They do have the synthetic .22 HP for $1799. Pulsar is awesome.