Daystate Delta Wolf review

I am finding it hard to resist, then I remember my budget, I can just about scrape the asking price, but would have to put a toilet roll centre on it to act as a scope😏, seems a bit silly.

Looking forward to some completely nonpartisan reviews while I consider how good/crap a scope one needs.

From what I can garner the power parameters* on factory setting range around 14ft-lbf to 49ft-lbf if using a .22 and shooting 25g pellets ( high power, or FAC), assume this range rises and falls dependent on the pellet weight

* based on speeds selectable 500fps to 940fps.

discussion, or correction welcome. EDIT

From what I can garner the power parameters* on factory setting range around 14ft-lbf to 49ft-lbf if using a .22 and shooting 25g pellets ( high power, or FAC), assume this range rises and falls dependent on the pellet weight

* based on speeds selectable 500fps to 940fps.

discussion, or correction welcome. EDIT

Richard is shooting at 60 FPE in this review 👍

Looks like a nice Bit of Kit!

It seems to be on a very slow boat right now when compared to what Ed (Edgun) was able to produce during the same period (Covid 19 Wise) of time. Especially when you consider that Edgun has many more obstacles in his way!

No I'm not an Edgun or any Brand ***** I've owned most brands and find good and bad with all of them. My BIG CONCERN would be Service and Parts especially Parts, as there are some very good Airgun Smiths as members of the Nation who are very generous with their expertise.

I have owned a Daystate MVT (early model) and it was pretty good up to the point where I needed parts (9 month wait) and that was during good times manufacturing wise.

Please don't take this as being a negative on the Delta Wolf, since I have no way to tell how Great or not so Great it may be. Rather a caution to those who $3K is a lot of cash to outlay on some NSS ( New Shiny Stuff) till proven worthy! Not being able to shoot that new Bad Boy can be very frustrating.

Joe😎

Joewillie, palabra sabias

Todo dicen cosas buenas sin haberlo tenido en sus manos

Tengo dos Daystate :pulsar 22 wolverine 25

Dos FX : Impact MK2 25 y Crown 22

Tres Edguns: Matador .30 ,Matador.25 y Leyla.22

Todas buenas ,pero ninguna perfecta

El Deltha wolf por lo visto es todo perfecto y nadie lo tiene
1f914.svg
1f914.svg

word wise

They say good things without having it in their hands

I have two Daystate: Press 22 wolverine 25

Two FX: Impact MK2 25 and Crown 22

Three Edguns: Matador .30, Matador.25 and Leyla.22

All good, but none perfect

The Deltha wolf is apparently all perfect and no one has it.