Daystate Delta Wolf pellet/slug weight

I thought you just loaded what ever pellet / slug you wanted, and then told the gun i want to shoot this at XXX FPS, and then the gun would need a couple of shots to ramp up or down to that speed.

But of course i am in no way familiar with this gun, just seen a few people shooting it on video.

I would assume you can save a new profile, or at least modify a existing one for the particular ammo you shoot.

I thought you just loaded what ever pellet / slug you wanted, and then told the gun i want to shoot this at XXX FPS, and then the gun would need a couple of shots to ramp up or down to that speed.

But of course i am in no way familiar with this gun, just seen a few people shooting it on video.

I would assume you can save a new profile, or at least modify a existing one for the particular ammo you shoot.

Correct, the only thing you have to consider is the gun may tell you to alter the reg pressure, this is most common if you want to shoot a slug at high speed VS a pellet.

It has common weight pellets in a config table it looks at when you set it in Factory mode. It will find the velocity for ones that are near, but may take more shots. The tables just give it a start point. I've just been testing a 25 from the latest shipment and looked at the tables. They are getting more refined so finding velocity is much quicker. For instance , I set it for 33.4s at 880 and first shot was 885, second was 879. Individual rifles may vary a little on their efficiency , so some have first shot higher, others lower.

The Advanced mode is still the best way to get the best tune but Factory mode is nice for velocity experimenting .

Bob