Daystate Delta Wolf PCP Air Rifle Review – Summary And Conclusions

Wow, this gun (electronic read out) is a real game changer. No more guess work of velocity, pellet weight, ft/lbs. But for $3400.00.
Anybody owns one and have any opinions. Sure looks cool.
I owned the alpha wolf and my taipan compact .22 shooting 18.13 IMPRESSED me more at 100y than the alpha wolf shooting the 25.39 did. I wont say it grouped better but theres a 2300 dollar price difference and 11 inch barrel difference between the two. I had the .22 version, I have heard people having better luck in .25/.30 though. For the money I can't say its justifiable but this is all matter of opinion.

Reactions: Sqwirl57
Having owned a Delta Wolf, I can tell you without a doubt, that it is not waterproof. When I was out shooting mine in the rain, water got into the electronics and the trigger stopped working, then fired the gun without me touching the trigger, then fried the battery and fire control board. Needless to say I DO NOT have an electronic gun anymore. Other than that, it shot well and was way adjustable, I loved it til it rained. Its a great dry weather gun tho....

I owned the alpha wolf and my taipan compact .22 shooting 18.13 IMPRESSED me more at 100y than the alpha wolf shooting the 25.39 did. I wont say it grouped better but theres a 2300 dollar price difference and 11 inch barrel difference between the two. I had the .22 version, I have heard people having better luck in .25/.30 though. For the money I can't say its justifiable but this is all matter of opinion.
I appreciate your input. Being an Engineer for 35 years, I just was amazed by the technology.