Daystate Delta Wolf = Leader of the Pack!

just show the damn thing pretty childish to do that sneak peak crap

agreed either it is ready to show or go back to the drawing board, we just want to see it

Nearly everything has a set reveal date in airgunning world. Companies just work that way. Can't argue with the anticipation the sneak peaks have created, even (maybe especially?) in those that find it irritating.

Really it's no different from FX and their power plenum (with the air hunters and their blurred out plenum providing 'sneak peaks'), or the whole element optics 'everything will become clear' thing, waiting for 20/02/2020, presumably to get as close to a 20:20 vision type type as possible (also with the air hunters hinting away as much as possible on Instagram)- definitely not necessary but smart marketing.

Delta is fourth letter in Greek alphabet. It means the difference or change of amount in mathematics. Most fitting when consider the hole this thing could leave in your wallet.

I think the name is cool. 

Like was said above - Delta = difference. Hopefully makes a big difference in the industry. Plus the 'Delta force' tactical thing works out pretty slick.

Lol nobody tried to explain 'Air' or 'Red' in terms of anything wolf pack related
1f923.svg

Well to be fair air and red are not part of a wolf pack hierarchy. The title of the thread says the "delta wolf = head of the pack". Thats kind of funny, that's all. I'm not poopting on the gun im sure itll be great.

My Crystal ball says we have plenty of time for final pictures and to save our money. It says $2999.9999 with A.R.T. barrel . That will be with a cheap Plano style case that barely fits the gun but with a very pretty logo on it. Also included at no extra cost is the terry bench towel.. again with large logo. Shooting lane avoidance will be available as a safety option for a nominal fee. Availability will be the fall or so..........Yeah I'm bored today....Ok AOA, post us some SH*T....

Personally I just want to see all options and barrels readily available before next SHOT show. This dude could be a winner and I believe I'll need one....👍 

Shooting lane avoidance will be available as a safety option for a nominal fee. Availability will be the fall or so..........Yeah I'm bored today....Ok AOA, post us some SH*T....

Personally I just want to see all options and barrels readily available before next SHOT show. This dude could be a winner and I believe I'll need one....👍 

In order to comply with future UK-Gun-laws: Owners of the rifle will need to possess a 4G smart phone with the ItIsMeShootingHere app. Bluetooth connectivity and location will need to be turned-on at all time for rifle to function.

-

A more serious note... I certainly hope all the suspense will be worth it.

Personally speaking, I don't care what it does and how good it does it. Daystate won't get another dime of my money.

I've seen you mention this type of thing several times. What's up?

Daystate insults my intelligence by claiming that there was nothing wrong with the old magazines, yet they did a complete redesign that does away with the exact issue many people complained about, and in the process the redesign does away with the anti-double load and shot count features. And they did this because there nothing wrong with the old design as they claim?

Personally speaking, I don't care what it does and how good it does it. Daystate won't get another dime of my money.

Daystate insults my intelligence by claiming that there was nothing wrong with the old magazines, yet they did a complete redesign that does away with the exact issue many people complained about, and in the process the redesign does away with the anti-double load and shot count features. And they did this because there nothing wrong with the old design as they claim?

That's it?

That's it?

I spent $1500 for a Renegade that only shoots right using the SST. If I use the magazine it's extremely inaccurate, it cuts a deep grove into the pellet probe, and eats breech seals. So yeah, that's it.

That's it?

I spent $1500 for a Renegade that only shoots right using the SST. If I use the magazine it's extremely inaccurate, it cuts a deep grove into the pellet probe, and eats breech seals. So yeah, that's it.

Interesting. Would your rifle work properly with the new mag?

That's it?

If you're up for it, get some of darkos CARM mags.

They're well priced and least your gun will shoot well with a mag, even if your complaint isn't solved.

To be fair the mag thing is no different than the multiple reg redesigns FX made for their impact and crown, which also apparently had no issue. And those weren't back compatible, nor was anyone offered an under warranty upgrade.

I'm happy they've at least fixed the issue now. If it weren't the case my anticipation for the delta would be way lower. As it stands it looks like they're finally going to reach the potential their electronic guns have promised for years.

This Magazine issue has been discussed over a yr ago! It’s a very easy fix, I did two of mine and two for friend, takes 5min. End of issue!

I'm aware, and I'm sure Hawkeye69 is too? We were part of those conversations. I have done the same fix which worked perfectly 👍🏻 I even posted my pre and post fix results on that thread.

I just chose to replace my daystate mag with the CARM mags as they are well priced, work exceptionally well with accuracy indistinguishable from the SST (They're the same overall design as the new daystate mags, so no motion of even the magazine drum to disturb things during the shot cycle) and it's also only a matter of time before my mag indexing pin breaks again and they don't rely on it.

My whole spiel above was just to indicate there is a further easy solution, and that other high end manufacturers also tend to quietly fix issues without admitting their presence publicly, probably to avoid a wave of warranty claims. Not great but a fact of life and in my opinion at least not really worthy of a full on boycott of what could well be one of, if not possibly the best, rifles ever.

When I spent almost $4000 on two guns I did so for the same reason I bought a Mercedes, they are supposed to be first class products with a solid warranty. But for the Daystate guns I need to either spend more money, or make my own alterations to get their "top of the line" products to work correctly. I'm from a generation when warranties and customer service actually meant something, so perhaps my expectations are higher than many others. Thus I'm less willing to accept this as just the way businesses operate now days, nor I am willing to believe that they all do.

Oh well. enough said.

BTW my Mercedes has definitely lived up to their reputation for first class quality and service.