• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Daystate Delta Wolf -- First Impressions

Initially, I was a skeptic regarding this rifle. After nearly 2 years I felt it was safe to take the plunge. After one week of ownership, I don't regret making that decision. This rifle is ahead of the curve. I will continue to enjoy my FX Impacts -- as they are superbly accurate and the modularity keeps the platform challenging and fresh. However, for me, this Delta Wolf takes air gunning to a new level.

Thank you "Viperjoe"!

Delta Wolf 2 .22 cal.1645880802.JPG

"...From a smaller picture it looks like a impact had to zoom in some to tell..."

Agreed!

I put this DW side-by-side with an Impact and my wife can't tell the difference.

I love the easy, programmable tuning. This rifle is accurate, as one would expect from Daystate's flagship model.

Just for kicks, I've acquired a modded barrel containing an interchangeable FX liner to fit this rifle.

This should be a fun project.