Daystate Daystate Delta Wolf..... A bargain of rifle?

Received my DW .30 yesterday. OMG! 1st thing I found, the trigger is amazing, factory set I'd say it's the best trigger I have on any PCP's or powder rifles I own. The only other trigger that comes close is the CZ-527 single set trigger. After watching a lot of videos I was up to speed on the LCD interface with only a few questions which I answered by referencing the videos I'd watch. Now it's intuitive, and I'm hooked. The integrated chrono makes adjusting this rifle a breeze. Today is Adv. mode fine calibration and zero the scope. My intention is to find the most efficient setting to not waste air and push slugs out at around 950 fps. To do this I'll start with Voltage at 80, open the valve as quickly as possible, start with timing at 2750us /175bar. After shooting a set I'll increase to 3000us, if the speed goes up i'll increase to 3250us, if it stays the same I'll go down to 2650us. I'm looking for the setting where the valve time dwell gives me the fastest speed which I interpret as the optimum setting to open the plenum. Any time beyond this setting with no speed increase is a waste of air, any setting below this doesn't maximize efficiency which I interpret as optimum volume to fill the barrel at pressure without overfilling the barrel (i.e. waste air). I'm assuming the electro-mechanical repeatability of the rifle is spot on.

Out of the box I'm impressed. Hope the accuracy impresses as much as the rifles cutting edge design.
Just remember to take care of your chronograph
Simple to clean

Just remember to take care of your chronograph
Simple to clean
Thanks for the advice but since I used advance mode and set up the rifle for RMR slugs, and Howlers I have the chrono off. The rifle repeats incredibly well. The RMR slugs are in a world of their own coming out of the barrel. Using the lead sled at 50 yards almost stack-able, and at 100 yards MOA. The Howlers are great but not quite as good as the RMR slugs.....maybe it's the length difference and the RMR feel like they have a lubricant on the surface. I put a 700cc bottle on the rifle since shot count was poor with the 480cc. On the way is an ATN X-Sight 5, 5-25x to complete the package. I already have the slug speed to program the onboard BC. The only time I'll need the chrono is to confirm a new projectile speed, but I'm sticking with the RMR slugs. I found advance mode easy to use; I set the voltage at 80 and stepped the timer in 100 increments to find the best fps on each slug. The Howlers liked 3200 and the RMR 2800 on time. Worked out to 875fps on the Howlers and 895 on the RMR's.

I really like my Brocock Sniper XR Magnum, but the DW is a step above.......