Tuning Daystate Delta Wolf .22 HP please educate me

I want to go on the record and give a BIG THANK YOU to @Centercut for explaining how to adjust for factory mode. I went through the exact steps he laid out over the weekend. I set mine up for 18.13 JSB's and I will tip my hat and say it is shooting and behaving amazingly well in factory mode now. No radical drop. I've got mine set to shoot them at 915fps. Fire it up and it's spot on.
So now, All I have to do is remember the reg pressure, set it and forget it!
Plan on doing the same for MRD's next weekend.
I have seen the light. Thank you sir!

I want to go on the record and give a BIG THANK YOU to @Centercut for explaining how to adjust for factory mode. I went through the exact steps he laid out over the weekend. I set mine up for 18.13 JSB's and I will tip my hat and say it is shooting and behaving amazingly well in factory mode now. No radical drop. I've got mine set to shoot them at 915fps. Fire it up and it's spot on.

What's in the secret sauce to setup in factory mode besides mayo and ketchup?

IMG-20230619-WA0068.jpeg
IMG-20230619-WA0062.jpeg
IMG-20230619-WA0064.jpeg
20230619_214023.jpg
20230619_214008.jpg

I am working on its hardware issues and achieving good results.

Thanks, appreciate the hat tip. It's amazing how much whining and complaining has gone on about the DW/AW factory mode, how it doesn't work right, and how its "better" in Advanced mode. As you found out, FACTORY MODE is the CORE of what the gun was designed for !!! And if you set it up correctly, it's BETTER than the advanced mode. The way I look at it, if you're going to use the advanced mode, save yourself some money and just buy a Red Wolf...

Thanks, appreciate the hat tip. It's amazing how much whining and complaining has gone on about the DW/AW factory mode, how it doesn't work right, and how its "better" in Advanced mode. As you found out, FACTORY MODE is the CORE of what the gun was designed for !!! And if you set it up correctly, it's BETTER than the advanced mode. The way I look at it, if you're going to use the advanced mode, save yourself some money and just buy a Red Wolf...
+1 Factory mode 👍

Reactions: GA_LeadHead
So kind of you.

If you could also guide me about your tunes for jsb 25 grain redesigned, it will be great.

Bhaur
You have to keep in mind all the complaints about the different skirts and different versions of the redesigned. 22 .. and you keep trying to make a faulty pellet work. Make sure that atleast you have 2 versions to test .. jsb n FX

Reactions: Stone02