• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Delta Wolf .177 HP - JSB KO 13.43 at 110 yards

A very rainy and windy sunday here in Denmark, but still managed to go to my range for a couple of hours. Had a play with my old iphone Side-Shot setup - Waiting for my Orion Cam to arrive within the next couple of days !

https://youtu.be/VCWhu0Hn3hU

After shooting the scope cam footage, I did another 3 10 shot groups at 110 yards 👍😃

9B0E64B4-A2DF-4FDC-AA99-EC57593255FA.1628450428.jpeg

Reactions: BZO100
Weather now / trailing end of summer over here in old red & white have not been the best this year i feel. ( right now it is raining in Randers )

I just have a single tin of the beasts and no monsters at all, i am contemplating to change that and get a little corner of horrors in my pellet collection.

EDIT :

Okay i was lying here, i do have 4 tins of the monsters just i think of them as the redesigns.

I have also just ordered 3 tins of the beasts to get up to 4 tins on those too.

With the 2 tins if Hades i also have, i will have a spooky section of my arsenal, able to lay some smack down on shorter ranges at least, i am not going all in on the slugs yet but have enough to test those and find out what my Maverick will like.