• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate delta wolf 100 yard test?

Well where is it?. They have been out for a while. Aoa have them and so do people in UK. But still no test, please do not tell me all the UK ranges are flooded or someone died a few weeks ago. Beginning to think the Delta is hiding something.

A rifle this good needs to show its capability both pellets and slugs. Cannot understand why some UK mags test FAC guns at silly distances eg 30 yards.

Most springers can shoot at that range.

WHERE is a test?

signed impatient airgunner

Impatient,

The Delta Wolfs have NOT found their way into the hands of American consumers yet. Delta Wolfs that soon will be in our hands are different animals than those in the UK, so English Delta Wolf doesn't translate to American 'English' (slang) well.

When's the last time you were involved in introducing a revolutionary brand-new product of such manufacturing wizardry... and how did all the product recalls go for you?

Just spoke with AoA about the DW status, They have received 60 of them and they have been shipping them as per the pre-orders.. They are currently filling pre-orders from Jan.- Feb 2019.

They said Daystate can produce up to 120 guns per month so you do your math from there as per your pre-order invoice date...

WOW! And here I thought the wait for a FX gun is unbearable! You gents have patience of Buddha. 

what I do not have I NEITHER ADVERTISE IT NOR SELL IT

Respectfully DAYSTATE could have just sent them out months ago, but waited until the high power (USA version) was perfect! not many companies would have done that VS the pressure they were under to ship!

I got mine (UK) in December and it's amazing, just waiting to get back to the 100 yards indoor range when lockdown finishes hopefully in February! I also received my two spare barrels today!

I don't even get a set of toricas, a charger

you are lucky
IMG20201216200804.1612011192.jpg