Daystate Compressor and Omega? Alibaba clones? Who copied who?

scotty - Father to 4 and husband to 1 here ;) - We are in a great neighborhood and I end up feeding a quarter of the community. Everyone loves the deer and fish I bring home and I don't mind at all. When they catch wind of the boar being smoked in the back yard though.... Everyone wants to bring a dish. 

The korean lady is awesome. She makes kimchi and drops off a lot every time she makes it. 

As for the small game. Only one person eats the rabbit besides us. No one wants to touch the foul or squirrel, besides us. Frogs is another 'ewe' to the neighbors. My children and I love to hunt for frogs though. One of my sons asks frequently if we can go bull frog hunting so we can eat them. 

maybe this thread could be a compilation of people posting CL adds and special finds like that one you found Dman. 

as for filtration. Yeah, I was pricing out everything and the 'real' compressors seem like what I need/ want. 

http://www.searchtempest.com/ is your friend...

Scour it often... at least morning noon and night .

Stuff changes so fast. Do a search of the whole usa. Email and ask if they would ship.

I mainly would search "scuba compressor, 4500 compressor, paintball compressor., and dive compressor. "

That usually covers it. ..

Took about 3 months of scouring ... they go quick if they are priced right.

Ohh.... mine weighed right around 100 lbs ..... Shipping was about 130$ but he covered it so it was included in the price.