• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate CARM (Croation Air Rifle Magazines) arrived.

Didn't like the $100 ea price tag on the daystate magazines. Ordered two from CARM. About $65 with shipping and tracking number. Efficient business with good customer service. Whenever I had a question it would be answered almost immediately. My tracking number didn't go through for me and asked them if it was lost. They checked from their end and there was no problem and told me where it was. I could look, but too lazy, but it took about 4 weeks. It was shipped within 24 hours but with all the postal stuff and Covid 19 going on, not to mention customs, you have to be patient.

It was worth it. They work superbly and you don't need the shot count function on the rifle because the magazines will not allow the bolt forward if there isn't a pellet in the magazine. No waisted air and a poof to scare off that pest who has no pellet heading its way. They make them for many rifle brands. If one of the established busiinesses got distributor rights for the US I think brand name mags would either come down in price or find there were fewer orders for extra magazines.

Hi guys, thank you all for the kind words and you make me laugh because there is no few of us in company, only me, "one man show" doing this after my regular work.

These things can't be mass produced, every magazine or loader is assembled and checked by me only so please be patient if I can't ship it next day. Better to be safe than rush. 

Situation with post is as it is at the moment but at least tracking works good (you can track trough USPS tracking service)

Once again, thank you all for your support .

Darko

P.S. CARM stays for "Custom air rifle magazines "

Good to hear the great reviews on the CARM magazines. I ordered two 10 shot magazines and 1 single shot loader for my Daystate Regal .177

Ordered on the 27 of August, Darko shipped them the next day. I checked USPS tracking today and it is now 20 miles from me in San Antonio. Should receive them tomorrow. About 2 1/2 weeks from ordering to receiving them. I live in Texas. 

I can't wait to use your single shot loader as I shoot Hunter Field Target and don't like using 10 shot magazines

Thank you so much Darko for your speedy service.