Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 8.59.55 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 9.00.32 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 9.00.44 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 9.00.56 AM.png

Damn Daystate - you struggling that hard to innovate? Can't think of anything else but release "editions"?

Would love a .357 Semi Auto from you guys, with your craftsmanship you should be able to hit it out of the ballpark. Better yet, .45 Semi Please.

And lastly... did someone just forget to anodize and say "New color combo!"

Reactions: Hopper
37 ft/ibs in .177HP is very good. But no need for that power unless it actually will handle slugs in the 16-20grainish range.

I look foreward to Daystate make a classic style pcp with airtank around the barrel(no bottle or tube) with electronic stuff.

Maybe in the time to come a pcp that has its own built-in ePowered aircompressor.

I have been pushing 20 gn Zan slugs at 42 FPE (y) :)🎯

Daystate makes some very fine guns. I have an Alpha Wolf and absolutely love it. I am surprised that this new Silver edition does not have two new items that were just announced...the Performance Race Picatinny Scope Rail and the Barrel Tensioner Clamp. I just bought these add-ons and I really like them. They are two nice upgrades that all new guns should have.

Daystate makes some very fine guns. I have an Alpha Wolf and absolutely love it. I am surprised that this new Silver edition does not have two new items that were just announced...the Performance Race Picatinny Scope Rail and the Barrel Tensioner Clamp. I just bought these add-ons and I really like them. They are two nice upgrades that all new guns should have.
It’s kind of like a car. They want to milk you for the upgrades. The problem is you have to do your research to find out about these upgrades such as upgraded valve, reg knob, chronograph housing then wait for these upgrades to be available because the place you paid 3k to is not going to tell you. I love ya Daystate but ya need to get with the game.

Reactions: Wilber
I guess it’s not quite as ugly as the bronze Delta Wolf someone put an Alpha stock I saw pictures recently in another thread. But I have to agree, how many special editions can a company crank out in a year and over charge for a different color of anodize? Silver, blue, bronze, orange.
You forgot pink, purple and yellow.

Why do folks waste their time bad-mouthing an excellent rifle? One of the top Gold Medal winners on circuit. What possible thrill do they get from such negative posts? Cheese with their whine? :ROFLMAO:
“ You can’t handle the truth”
This coming from a person who has three of them.